It is important for you to know how we collect, store and use the personal information that you give to us on this and any of our website or mobile applications. First of all, Capone’s Pizza Parlour are committed to protecting your privacy.
In this policy, references to Capone’s Pizza Parlour, "we", "us" or "our" refer to Capone’s Pizza Parlour
1.What information does Capone’s Pizza Parlour collect about me?
Personal information means information which on its own or in combination with other information allows identification of an individual. We will collect personal information about you which you voluntarily provide, for example, in the context of completing online forms on the websites or within the apps or by corresponding with us, including in-store and by telephone. Where you choose to provide personal details to us either in person, at a store, through the websites or the app, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- your full name, title and gender, so we know who you are;
- your work and home contact details eg address, telephone numbers and e-mail address, so we can contact you and fulfil any orders;
- the reason for your contact, which may be an order, an enquiry, a request or enquiry on behalf of someone else, a sweepstakes registration, guest comment, promotion and/or competition, to allow us to assist you as quickly as possible;
- if you create an account with us (whether through a website or an app), further details including your password and account preferences, to keep your account secure and enable us to give you the services you want in the way you want them;
- your contact and marketing preferences, to make sure you only get the information you want from us in the way you want it;
- if you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways, demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you, to give us an insight into how we can better serve you and all our customers;
- should you choose to create an account with us on any of our websites or apps using (or linking to) your facebook or other social media profile(s), information contained within your social media account such as contacts, friends, likes, posts and other information that you choose to share with us through the privacy settings on your social media account(s), so that we can get to know you a bit better and give you the best possible customer experience;
- if you register/apply for one of the vacancies listed on our careers website, employment, personal and educational details which you choose to provide to us as part of creating your profile, account and/or any application for employment, for example your CV, any employee or governmental identity number, driver’s license number and/or passport number (if required), your date of birth, place of birth, nationality (and where applicable dual or formal nationality), eligibility (including evidence) to work in the UK (or relevant country), personal or professional interests (including job interests and areas of expertise), employment history, salary details and career aspirations, or language skills, any other information you choose to provide in your CV and any covering or subsequent documentation and any other information provided in relation to such registration or application, to enable us to process your registration or application;
- information you provide to us which reports a problem with any of the websites or apps and any further details requested from you to help us deal with such problem(s), so we can sort things out as quickly as possible;
- information necessary for legal compliance;
- where you “like” us or make posts on our pages on social media websites and applications, so we understand you a bit better;
- technical information about the device which you use (for example the device type), log information (details of your use of our websites and apps), to help us provide the best service we can;
- details of your location (where you visit us in person in store, or choose to activate the location related functions of any website or app), so that we can give you information relative to that store or location;
- any other information you may voluntarily provide to us;
- Anonymous information about your visits to our websites and your interaction with our products and services, which may be collected by third parties on our behalf through use of a pixel tag. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. These service providers do not collect the name, phone number, address, email address or any personally identifying information about the user.
Sensitive personal information means personal information relating to physical or mental health, race or ethnicity, trade union membership, sexual life/preference, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs and/or criminal allegations or convictions. We won’t ask for this information unless you are applying for a job or franchising opportunity. If you choose to provide us with this information, we will take this as your consent to us collecting and using that information for the purposes of processing and evaluating your application.
When you voluntarily provide us with your personal information, you may be given the option to receive future offers and updates from by electronic mail and SMS marketing by checking the appropriate opt-out box. If you choose to opt in, your personal information will be kept in a secured database and we will alert you via electronic mail or SMS (as indicated by you) with information about our great Capone’s Pizza Parlour offers and services. You can change your preferences in this regard at any time, as set out below.
2. What does Capone’s Pizza Parlour do with the information collected?
Capone’s Pizza Parlour may use your personal information for any of the following purposes (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time):
- to respond and/or deal with your request or enquiry;
- to administer your account/membership of the websites and apps if you have registered with us;
- to fulfil prizes in any competitions you may enter;
- to process, administer and take payment for your order(s) or purchase(s) through our websites or apps, including in-store and during delivery;
- to improve our products and services, including by customer survey, and to ensure that content from the websites and apps is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (or other devices);
- to administer the websites, apps and for internal record keeping, business development and research (including anonymization of your personal information for future statistical analysis);
- to process and administer your job or similar application(s) (including placement or apprenticeship opportunities, as appropriate), to provide you with information on opportunities available to you (where requested), to interview, obtain suitable references, advise and undertake any required vetting procedures in relation to any vacancy which you register your interest for;
- to contact you where necessary in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition or similar event;
- to contact you (directly either by us or through a relevant partner or agent) by telephone or e-mail for the above reasons;
- to conduct checks on the details you provide to us, where appropriate, to assist with fraud prevention schemes;
- to comply with legal, regulatory and other good governance obligations (including in connection with a court order, government investigation or when otherwise required by law).
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as business needs and legal requirements dictate. We will let you know if we decide or need to use your personal information in a considerably different way to those that we have previously told you about. We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes set out above.
3. Who does Capone’s Pizza Parlour share my information with?
In order for us to achieve some of the things we have set out above, Capone’s Pizza Parlour may need to share your personal information which it collects with carefully chosen third parties. These may include:
- agencies who help us comply with our legal or regulatory obligations or to carry out background checks for the purposes of processing payments or any applications made by you (such as credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies and fraud prevention and detection agencies)
- payment processing providers and delivery companies that we use to take payment for and process delivery orders that you make with us through the websites or apps;
- data analysts and research companies who help to give us an insight into how we can better serve you and all of our customers and we may ask these companies to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services;
- our franchisees if they need to know these details to be able to carry out any of the services offered through any website or app;
In all cases, we enter into written agreements with such third party companies requiring them to put in place safeguards to protect your personal information. Your personal information will be made available for the purposes mentioned above (or as otherwise notified to you from time to time) on a ‘need-to-know’ basis and only to responsible corporate staff who properly need to know these details to carry out our functions. They are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
Capone’s Pizza Parlour may be necessary to transfer your personal information to third parties based outside the European Economic Area for the purposes set out above. We will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and other processing. If you choose to provide your personal information directly to group companies through their respective websites, then their additional Privacy Policies will apply and should also be reviewed by you.
4.How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my personal information from being shared with third parties or from being sent outside the European Economic Area?
Please let us know by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy. In addition, each time we send you marketing information by electronic mail or SMS text messaging, we will provide an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from receiving further information from us.
5. How do I correct or update my personal information?
We rely on the personal information that you give us, so it is important that all of the detail that you give to us are accurate and up to date. If your personal information changes, please notify us by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy.
6.How does Capone’s Pizza Parlour protect the security of my personal information?
We take the security of our customers’ data very seriously and we use appropriate measures to protect all personal information collected in a secure, controlled environment.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our websites or apps, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites or apps. When you submit your personal information through our websites or apps, this at your own risk.
7. Do Capone’s Pizza Parlour website and apps link to other sites?
Capone’s Pizza Parlour will post any changes to the Policy on the websites homepages so visitors are always aware of any changes to what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. You may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the website or app. If we decide to use your personal information in a manner different than that first communicated, we will notify users by e-mail to the e-mail addresses on record. You will then be given a choice as to whether or not their personal information can be used in the new manner.
9. How does the Company handle children’s privacy online?
We take great care to protect the privacy of all our customers and we are especially careful in relation to any communications with children. It is important to us that children can enjoy our websites and apps responsibly. Our policy is not to collect personal information from children who are under the age of 12. If you are under 12, you are only allowed to use our websites or apps with your parent’s or guardian’s consent.
We encourage parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities, for example, by adopting parental control tools. If you are a parent and have any concerns about the collection or use of your child’s personal information then please contact us using the contact details below.
10. How do I contact Capone’s Pizza Parlour?
Capone’s Pizza Parlour
179 Selsdon Park Road
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
Sorry we do not accept cheques
Minimum delivery £10.00, All prices include Vat. Limited delivery area.
No deletions or substitutions on Meal Deals. Not valid with any other Offer.